Did You Know?
LSA's Mobile Office:
- Represents people who cannot afford to pay a lawyer and have nowhere else to turn.
- Serves low-income people in Baldwin, Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Mobile, Monroe and Washington counties in Alabama.
- Helped over 1,900 clients in 2012.
- Saved clients $4,283,149 in 2012.
- Helps people with domestic violence issues, food stamps, Medicaid, bankruptcy, foreclosures, evictions, garnishments, FEMA disputes, nursing home issues, disability cessations and overpayments, IRS liens and audits, elder exploitation, and other civil legal matters.
- Utilizes negotiation and mediation to help keep court dockets cleared.
- Provides education about legal rights through community outreach.